LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRT – GIG DAYS – SEND IT! – Organic Long Sleeve Tee
- Love GIG DAYS?
- Love to talk about GIGS?
- Here is something to get the ball rolling on your conversation.
- “GIG DAYS – SEND IT?”, is a simple statement that tells the crew you are ready! “SEND IT!”
- We hope you are ready!
If you have you ever been to a GIG, you know this is needed. In fact, Comfortable clothes makes the day better. The GIG DAY better. The profession you have is broken down by GIGS and is to be taken very seriously. Have fun with this profession! Start your GIG day off right with a little laugh. Show up with your GIG DAYS clothing that tell the crew that you are ready to GIG!
GIGS are your lifeblood. They are a way of life, and a paycheck. For this reason, you need to make them count, and wear your GIG DAYS shirt with pride.
Each time a friend, teammate, co-worker, or stranger reads your GIG DAYS clothing item, you will share a moment that may last a life time. There may be a chance to offend someone, but let’s face it, that could be fun as well! Either way it is a win-win situation for you. In addition, you should be buying this not only for yourself, but everyone else that is on the crew. Is that a good idea? Scroll, Click, whatever. Order this now.
Why wear Long Sleeve?
There are a lot of reasons why you should wear long sleeve shirts. First of all, if you have arms they will appreciate the warmth and protection you have provided them. Secondly, you may have a barbwire or tribal tattoo that is just super embarrassing. Cover them up. There was a time that you could not expose your tattoos on a corporate jobsite. For the most part, those days are over, but long sleeves still feel good. Long sleeves make you look tough. When you roll them up you look like your biceps are huge! Cover your string beans with some sleeves and get more respect at the GIG!
Did you know that long sleeves help protect you from sun burns? Protect your arms from the sun! Sunburns hurt.
- Eco-friendly long sleeve tees feature double-needle cover stitch seams and a cotton ribbed neck. For every tee sale, a donation is made to environmental non-profit organizations.
- Material is 100% Certified Organic Ring-Spun Cotton
- $3.99 for the first apparel item and $2.00 for each additional apparel item.
Learn more about the return policy here.